- Strong and powerful software that can recover all media files from all storage devices of Sony brand.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface that can recover Sony memory card photos, videos, audio file in few mouse clicks.
- Compatible to recover Sony memory cards like SD, memory stick, SDHC etc
- Enables to preview the content of the restored file after photo recovery from Sony camera
- Perform Sony memory card recovery on Windows and Mac Operating System of all basic and advanced versions
How to Recover data from your Sony Card?
Sony memory cards are ultra-tiny portable storage media. Sony produces products like SD card, memory stick, SDHC card etc. They can be used on Cybershot cameras, Sony Ericson mobiles and VAIO laptops. When they are connected to these devices and used constantly sometime you may face a situation of data loss. The data loss can occur due to a number of reasons. In such cases, you have performed a Sony memory card recovery to restore Sony memory card files back. It can be done with software aiming at Sony memory card recovery available in the present market. One of the advanced and well-demanded software used today bya majority of the users are Sony Card Recovery Software which is well known for its best outcome in recovering files from Sony XQD memory card, CF card, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, and other memory cards.
Following are some cases mentioned for data loss from Sony Card:
- Data on Sony memory cards may lose when there is any corruption on the card due to error on file system or malware attack
- When copying files from Sony memory cards to a hard drive, any halt in the process can cause deletion of files saved on your memory cards
- Formatting your Sony card unintentionally may delete a large amount of data that were saved on your portable medium
- Downloading a harmful attachment from the network and saving it on Sony cards can cause data loss due to virus infection
- Scanning a Sony card with the use of antivirus software can cause deletion of files along with the virus attach to them
Why should you use Sony Card Recovery software?
- Capable of recovering photos like JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, videos like AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG and music file such as MP4, WAV, MIDI etc.
- The Find tool is provided to help you out in rearranging the recovered files from Sony card based on their attributes
- Support RAW file recovery from FAT16 and FAT32 file system of Sony memory card
- Enables to restore files recovered on any compatible storage drive connected to your Windows or Mac PC
- The best technical group provided 24*7 to answer all your questions regarding the software
- Supports Sony SD memory card recovery on cards that fail to mount
Learn the Steps to recover data from Sony memory cards
Step 1- Download and install the software on your PC. Connect the Sony card to your computer with a help of memory card reader. Next, run the application and select “Recover Photos” option to start Sony card recovery. Then, choose the Sony Card from the list of available logical drives, and hit "Scan" button.
Step 2- The software now scans the selected SOny Card. Wait untill the scanning is complete. Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in "Data View", and "File Type View"
Step 3- Before saving the recovered files, you can preview each of the recovered files, just by double-clicking on the file or by right-clicking on the file, and hitting Preview option.
Step 4- Finally, if the software has recovered all your files from Sony Card, and you are satisfied with the tool, then activate the licanese key of the tool, and save the recovered files at your desired location.