- The highly-integrated tool that retrieves data from Sony SD cards
- Works with all Sony memory cards, memory sticks and USB drives
- A featured recovery engine scan and extracts data from memory card
- All file type for formats are supported for recovery
Secure Digital card which is known as SD card in a short is a portable storage media used mobiles and digital camera. It was developed by Sony. Generally, thier size is equal to a small chip shape designed to be fit into digital devices like mobiles and cameras. Companies today are competing with each other to manufacture the SD card with optimized and advanced features. They are widely used as a storage device on portable devices like handheld computers, iPods, video game consoles, digital cameras and cell phones.
Sony SD card is developed with different storage capacity to save data as per the user requirements. They can range from 4 MegaBytes to 32 GigaBytes size. SDHC, SDXC, mini SD and micro SD are the different types in the category of SD memory cards. These cards are familiar for their and random access capability. High-definition videos and high-resolution photos can be saved on this device due to its large data storage size. It also acts as an external storage source for mobile phones lacking internal memory. Because of its high data speed, you can transfer the data stored on them to other devices in a faster manner. Similar to other forms of the storage, even Sony SD cards are prone to data loss. When you lose the file from the Sony SD card, download and use Sony card recovery tool to resume your work back by restoring your files. Apart from this, you can also use this effective tool to perform Sony Xperia Tablet Z recovery with utmost ease. If you want to know more about how to recover data from the Sony Xperia Tablet Z then, visit:
What are the reasons for data loss from a Sony SD memory card?
- Logical damage on SD card: SD cards are tiny in its size but have the capability to store a large amount of data. Due to its tiny size, they have to be carefully handled when you remove or connect them to the memory card slot on various devices. At certain times these devices are pulled out abruptly which can cause logical damage on Sony SD card and results in loss of file
- FAT file system corruption: SD card support FAT file system. It can be a FAT16 or FAT32 version. File system helps in managing and accessing the file in a well-organized manner. They arrange them in the form of a tree; based on a hierarchical manner. When such file system get corrupted by a malware attack or any other cause you lose the access to saved files and cause a memory card corruption. In this case, take the aid of this tool to restore your files. To know how to recover data from corrupted micro SD card, click on this link www.sonycardrecovery.com/data-from-corrupted-micro-sd.html
- Power failure: Power failure is a most common problem faced by all the people. The effects can be a most simple to complex ones. When a file saved on your Sony SD memory card is in an active read or write state a power failure can cause data on the file structure and cause its loss
In such cases, you can recover Sony SD memory card data using Sony Card Recovery software. It can access everything from the SD card and restores them safely. Not only the SD card, even the corrupted Sony Memory Stick recovery is also possible using this software. For step by step guidelines to recover corrupted Sony Memory Stick, you can visit at - sonycardrecovery.com/corrupted-memory-stick.html
Sony SD memory card recovery is used by a majority of the users facing a data loss from their SD card after storing their valuable files on it. This tool can restore raw files and other generic forms of files used on the computers basically. Popular brands of SD cards like SanDisk, Panasonic, Transcend, Kingston etc can be recovered with the help of this tool. With the use of this software, you can perform Sony digital camera image recovery of formats like PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF etc.
After the recovery, you can preview the content and restore them back safely on your computer or any portable device. It can restore Sony memory stick of Pro, Duo and Pro Duo version. It recovers files in an accurate and a safe manner it’s equipped with a fast scanning algorithm.
Other than SD cards, the Sony Card Recovery software also works perfectly to restore deleted or lost data from Sony CF cards. To get a complete idea regarding the recovery process and the data loss scenarios, visit here.
Steps to perform Sony SD memory card recovery:
Step 1- Download and install the software on your PC. Then connect the Sony SD memory card drive o the system. Next, run the application and select “Recover Photos” option.
Step 2- In the next window, opt for either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option, based on the data loss scenario. Next specify the appropriate SD card drive
Step 3- Then the software scans the specified SD memory card drive and returns a list of found files. Preview the recovered file and save the recovery session for future use. Finally select the required filesand save them on any drive / partition.