- Easily unformat the data on Sony memory card
- A well-designed set of algorithms scan the storage and extracts data from it
- Data from reformatted, reformatted, corrupt or inaccessible cards can be restores
- Offers secure means of recovery in simple steps
“Please help me, I formatted my SD card which is used in my phone accidentally. I don’t want to lose a single file from that card. I know there are powerful recovery tools. But I am not familiar with any of them. Can anybody suggest me how to recover data from formatted memory card using any methods? Appreciating your comments.”
Probably, this would be one of the most fearsome case for a memory card user. Within seconds, the entire memory card data will be wiped out due to this formatting. In most of the cases, this formatting happen because of unwanted haste of the users. Anyhow, there are many other reasons for this formatting. From below, you can point out some of these reasons.
- Memory Card Corruption: If your memory card is corrupt, its file system can become RAW. Whenever you try to access such a memory card, it will prompt you to format that card. If you format your memory card by seeing this, you will lose all the files stored on it.
- Third-Party Tools: There are some tools which claim to speed up the card by removing all junk data from it. But in reality, most of such tools will be unreliable items which are even capable of formatting your memory card.
- Formatting by Mistake: Even you can perform memory card formatting through your phone or camera, In PC it always happen due to the formatting of unintended drives.
Have you heard about the Sony Card Recovery utility? This tool is one of the tools recommended by the industry experts for recovering formatted memory card data. Believe it or not, you can perform SDHC card recovery on different types of consumer gadgets including Smartphones, digital cameras, handheld consoles, GPS navigators, portable music players, etc.
Some Remarkable Features of this Utility
- It is not just for Sony cards; using this tool, you can recover data from formatted memory card brands like Transcend, Lexar, Kingston, Samsung, SanDisk, HP, Strontium, Adata, Toshiba and many more.
- You can “Preview Restored Files” with this tool, after scanning the memory card for lost files. If you are satisfied with the recovery results, you can stop using the demo version of this tool by purchasing the full version.
- Want to restore accidentally deleted pictures from your Android phone? Don’t worry, this tool can efficiently recover different types of images with utmost ease. Read on to get more info on deleted picture recovery from an Android Smartphone.
- It is possible to preserve names of selected files after recovering them using this tool. The software itself scans and retrieve files based on the unique signature of each file.
- If you want to recover the formatted memory card files on Mac, don’t worry. This tool also supports all the Mac OS X versions from OS X 10.5 along with Windows NT systems.
- This software is capable of recovering data from formatted Sony SxS card with ease.
- You can get back images, applications, ZIP archives, videos, documents, music files and much more from a formatted memory card using this utility.
- Don’t get anxious if you want to recover RAW images from a camera since this tool effectively recovers RAW files produced by prominent digital camera brands. Visit the given page to know more about the RAW image recovery: www.sonycardrecovery.com/raw-file.html
Some Data Loss Preventive Tips
- Avoid unwanted haste while performing operations on your memory card.
- Backup your memory card data on other storage devices.
- Always use the “Safely Remove Hardware” to properly eject the memory card from a PC.
Steps to Recover Files from a Formatted Memory Card
Step 1: Download and install this recovery software on your computer after connecting your formatted memory card. Select “Recover Photos” option from home screen.
Step 2: Select "Recover Lost Photos" from the next screen.
Step 3: Select the drive from which you want to recover your files and click “Next”.
Step 4: After scanning, you can preview recovered files and can save those files in a desired location.