- The finest solution to regain files deleted from flash memory cards
- Media files from lost, corrupt or formatted memory card can also be recovered with ease
- Performs efficient recovery of images, videos, audio and so on
- Camera cards, memory sticks, USB drives can also utilize this tool to perform recovery
Have you accidentally deleted your important file from the flash card and searching a tool to know how to restore deleted files from the flash card? If so, then do not worry as deletion of the files from a flash card is a common scenario but the good thing is your search has taken you to the correct place in order to perform this recovery task. Here you will get an advanced retrieval tool that will surely help you to recover deleted files from the flash card in a few simple steps.
Flash Card is a small data storage device which uses non-volatile memory because of which it does not require a power source to remain intact. These cards come with different storage capacities and brands that can be used on various devices such as cell phones, iPods, tablets and the digital cameras to store video files, images file, music files, and more. The files stored on the flash cards can be accessed quite quickly than compared to other storage devices as it has been built with many advanced features.
Apart from the features offered by the flash card, there are several reasons due to which the files stored on the flash cards get deleted. This will be the most annoying situation for which you need to know how to restore deleted files from the flash card. So, to retrieve deleted files from the flash card one can make use of a well-known recovery tool referred to as Sony Card Recovery Software. This is an efficient tool that also allows you to recover files from a damaged SD card along with deleted file recovery from a flash card in a short span of time.
Files may get deleted from flash card due to the following reasons
- Accident Deletion: As flash card can be used on various devices, there are more chances for the accidental deletion of files from it. Like, while using it on Android device a simple click on the delete option can delete the files from your flash card.
- Interruption: While transferring files from the flash card to system and vice-versa by using “cut and paste” operation, a sudden power failure or an abrupt removal of the flash card from the system may delete the files that were yet to be transferred.
- Anti-virus Tool: If you connect your flash card to the system where anti-virus tool has been installed, then it will scan your entire card and delete the files which were infected by the virus.
Features of the Sony card recovery software
Sony Card Recovery Software is a strong and powerful tool that will effectively recover deleted files from the flash card. It is capable to recover deleted files from flash cards of popular brands like Sony, SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston etc. It also facilitates you to recover RAW files from your flash cards. This tool has been loaded with strong scanning algorithm to scan and restore deleted files from the flash card. It is a well know recovery tool to recover deleted files from a flash memory card. It can easily perform a deleted file recovery from the flash card to recover deleted video files, images, music files, and more. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems to restore deleted files from the flash card. This tool is specially designed to perform recovery task on all Sony devices. You can also use this software to recover video files from the Sony camcorders with utmost ease. No technical knowledge is required to use this tool as it has been designed with simple and easy to use interface that guides you how to restore deleted files from the flash card in simple steps. This advanced tool can also be used to perform Sony SxS card data recovery in a small amount of time. It allows you to Preview the recovered files before saving on the desired location.
Steps to perform deleted file recovery from the flash card:
Step 1: Get the Sony Card Recovery Software provided on this page and install it. Then, select “Recover Photos” option to restore deleted files from the flash card as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1. Main Screen
Step 2: Then there are two options “Recover Deleted Photos” and “Recover Lost Photos”. Select “Recover Deleted Photos”, after that select your flash card from where you want to restore deleted files as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2. Select Flash Card
Step 3: You can preview recovered files from “Preview” option so that you can restore the required files as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3. Preview Screen