As we all know, Micro SD card is a portable device which is used for the purpose of storage. It is the smallest memory card commonly used in mobile phones. Since it is a handy device, you will store all the important documents including photos, videos, images etc, so that you can see it whenever you want. You will download many latest versions of applications using the internet, where there is a possibility of getting virus, that leads to the corruption of the card and the vital files in it become inaccessible. Now you will be thinking, how to restore data from corrupted micro SD card? What if you don’t have back up of data? No need to worry, because you can recover data from corrupted Micro SD card fast and easily by making use of one of the best and leading recovery tools with well furnished advance features is Sony Micro SD Card Recovery tool. To recover files from a damaged SD card, click here.
Sony Micro SD Card Recovery software is compatible to restore raw files from other memory cards. Users need not have any technical knowledge to install this software and to retrieve data from corrupted micro SD card. This software team provides 24x7 supports for the users, if they have any queries regarding the software.
Scenarios for the data corruption
- The first and the most common reason for the data loss is virus hit. Due to virus, the file system on the Micro SD card gets corrupt and the files become inaccessible.
- Micro SD card is commonly used in mobile phones, and while downloading or any transferring of files, if the battery goes off, then it leads to loss of file.
- Downloading virus contained applications i.e. if you download the virus attachment file and save it on memory card it targets to loss of files.
- While transferring files from SD card to system, if any interruption occurs, it halts the process of transferring that causes for the deletion of files.
- Abruptly pulling out of memory card is also one of the reasons for the loss of files.
- Scanning the SD card by making use of antivirus program also leads to data loss.
- Unintentionally formatting the SD card or forcibly formatting the SD card targets to data loss.
Features of Sony Micro SD Card Recovery Software
- It has advanced inbuilt algorithms that recover data from corrupted Micro SD card fast and easily.
- Enables to scan the entire data within few minutes.
- It provides user friendly interface that retrieve data from corrupted Micro SD card with just few clicks.
- It also supports recover files from Memory Stick Pro Duo, SDHC, SDXC etc. Check Here for more info regarding memory stick Pro Duo recovery
- It also helps to recover data from corrupted micro SD card of different types of media files.
- You can also use this application to recover files from Sony Camcorder memory card.
- This software enables the user to preview the recovered data before saving it.
- Supports both basic and advanced versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Best tool to retrieve data from the corrupted Micro SD card.
- Also supports Sony Tablet recovery i.e. it also recover Sony Tablet S SD card data with utmost ease.
Procedure to restore data from corrupted micro SD card
Step 1: Download the demol version of Sony Micro SD Card Recovery software to your system and install it to recover data from corrupted micro SD card. After the completion of installation, a new window will appear on the screen. Choose “Recover Photos” from the options.
Step 2: Again a new window appears with two options “Recover Deleted Photos” and “Recover Lost Photos”. Select the applicable option.
Step 3:Select a Micro SD card drive, and the scanning process starts. Once the scanning process gets finished, it displays all the restored data. Preview the recovered data and use “Save Recovery Session” option for further use.
Note: If you are satisfied with the outcome of recovered data, then you can purchase an original software product key. After activating the software, you can save the recovered data.Sony Micro SD Card Recovery tool, not only recovers the data but also recovers photos, images,videos etc.To know more about the causes for the deletion of videos and how to recover it, check this link http://www.sonycardrecovery.com/how-to-deleted-videos-from-camcorder.html