Sony Ericson is one of the popular mobile phone brands which dominated a considerable share in Smartphone industry around the world. It is a joint venture of Sony Corporation with Swedish Company, Ericson. Since 2012, the name Sony Ericson is no longer exists as Sony acquired Ericson's share in the venture. From then, mobile phones that produce by Sony began to known by the name Sony mobiles.
However, there are huge number of people around the world who are still using Sony Ericson mobile phones. Still if you notice you may find several issues associated with memory cards used in Sony Ericson mobile phones. The main problem among them is the loss of precious files stored on such cards. Data stored in a Sony Ericson memory card can get deleted or lost due to various undesirable factors.
You must keep precautionary measures to avoid data loss from these cards. If your preventive actions don't help to overcome data loss, you have to go for Sony Ericsson memory card recovery at the earliest time as possible. If you add more data into the memory card where data loss happens, it will be difficult task to perform Sony Ericsson memory card recovery from that card. But how it is possible to recover Sony Ericson memory card from data loss or deletion situations?
Sony Card Recovery is an advanced tool that can help you to restore Sony Ericson Memory card data without any complex procedures. This tool has a powerful scanning engine using which you can recover data from all the types of memory cards such as SD, MMC, CF, xD, etc. For instance, you can perform SDHC card restoration on Sony Ericson in a hassle-free way. You can install the tool on all the latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Nowadays, XQD cards are widely used for high end camcorders and cameras. Sony has introduced several versions of these cards which possess high capacity and data rates. You can use this recovery tool as Sony XQD card recovery software because it supports XQD cards for recovering lost or deleted files from it within few simple steps.
Common Reasons behind Data Loss or Deletion from Sony Ericson Memory Cards
- Accidental Deletion of Data: Since the internal memory of most of the Sony Ericson phones is negligible as compared to external memory, their data is mainly stored in memory cards. Sometimes while deleting unwanted files from a Sony Ericson phone, you may also delete vital files.
- Formatting Sony Ericson Memory Card: At times, you may format your Sony Ericson memory card if you found that files stored on that card cannot access any longer. This formatting leads to the loss of entire files from your Memory Card.
- Abrupt Removal of Memory Card from the Computer: In several situations, you may transfer your important files from your Sony Ericson memory card while connecting it into a computer. If you abruptly pull out that memory card while accomplishing transfer, it may result in the deletion of important files from your memory card.
Characteristics of Sony Card Recovery Utility
- Sony Card Recovery Utility can be applicable on different types of memory cards of numerous brands like Kingston, Lexar, Sony, Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Samsung, Panasonic, etc. You can also use this efficient utility to securely perform Sony M2 memory card recovery after card corruption, format error, file system corruption, file deletion, virus, etc.
- This tool can be used to retrieve Sony Ericson Memory card files of different file types including music files, pictures, documents, video files, applications etc.
- You can preview the recovered data for evaluation purposed using this software before saving it to a safe location.
- Anyone can perform Sony Ericsson memory card recovery within a few simple steps. A nominal disk space of 50 MB is only required for the installation of this tool. The minimum RAM required in 1 GB. It supports both 32 and 64 bit PC.
- This tool has a simple and self-explanatory GUI (Graphical User Interface). This ensures that users need get any technical support for using this software.
- In addition to the recovery of Sony Ericson memory card, you can use this software for the photo restoration from Sony camera with utmost ease.
- However, free technical support is available for all users who have doubts regarding the usage of this software.
Steps Required for Sony Ericsson Memory Card Recovery
Step 1: Download the Sony Card Recovery Software provided on this page by clicking on "DOWNLOAD NOW" option. After downloading, Install it on your computer. Launch the software and select "Recover Photos" option from the home screen to perfrom Sony Ericsson Memory Card Recovery as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1. Home Screen
Step 2: You can see two options from the next screen namely "Recover Deleted Photos" and "Recover Lost Photos". Select a right option according to your data loss scenario. Then select your Sony Ericson memory card as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2. Select Sony Ericson Memory Card
Step 3: After recovering files, you can preview them using "Preview" option as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3. Preview Recovered Files