Sony M2 Memory Card is one of the most used removable flash memory card, which is used to extend storage capacity of electronic gadgets. Mainly Sony M2 Memory Card is used in mobile and cameras to store high definition videos beside this it can store audio, images and documents. This memory card having enhanced features like high speed read and writes capability.
Besides of such features, Sony memory card are fragile and tend to lose data due to minor mishandling. As memory card mainly used to store media files even though user may store other important documents too. Losing such data may create unbearable situation for you because, there may be very crucial data stored on it. But now in the era of advanced technology, team of experts have been developed Sony Card Recovery software to get rid of such data loss problems related to Sony M2 memory card. Even, you can use this effective tool to recover data from various Sony memory cards. You may get more recovery tools by browsing which are claiming to recover data from M2 memory card. Even they may recover but some of them may create another problem by damaging files while performing recovery process.
Thus, you should use reliable tool like Sony Card Recovery software, which is highly used and recommended tool to perform Sony M2 memory card recovery. It can recover almost all types of media files including audio, video and images without any hassle. so, you can use this software to recover music files from SD Card without any modification on original files.
Few reasons for deletion and loss of files from Sony M2 Memory Card
- Accidental Deletion: In memory card there may be some duplicate or unwanted files, while deleting such unwanted files you may choose important file and erase them which will lead to data loss from Sony M2 memory card.
- Unintentional Format: While interfacing Sony M2 Memory card to your system, you may get error messages like drive is not formatted? Do you want to format it now? Such message occurs while file system get damaged and thus makes you unable to read and write data on Sony M2 memory card.
- Virus Infection: Viruses are unwanted program which tends to modify existing program and files. These viruses may attack on Sony M2 memory card and lead to deletion of data from it.
- Faulty Firmware: Sony M2 memory cards are widely used in cameras and mobile phones. If there is some fault in camera firmware it may lead to photo loss from Sony M2 memory card.
- Interruption While Moving File: Moving files to personal computer from Sony M2 memory card is a common process which is done by almost all users. While moving files, if there is some interruption then it leads to data loss from memory card.
Features of Sony Card Recovery Tool
Sony Card Recovery tool is specially designed to perform Sony M2 memory card recovery. The software has inbuilt powerful algorithm to get back data from Sony M2 memory card. It is highly advanced software which provides ideal solution for recovering data from M2 memory card and other storage devices. This software can be utilized to restore deleted files from flash card whatever be the cause behind loss of files. It is capable enough to recover all types of data including media files such as audio songs, videos, pictures, documents, etc. It has nice interactive GUI which enables any novice user to perform Sony M2 memory card recovery without any prior knowledge. This software provides you option to view recovered data from Sony M2 memory card. You are not bound to store files on any fix storage device, you can store recovered files on any storage device as per your requirement.
Don’t worry, even you have accidentally formatted your Sony M2 card. Because,
this tool allows you to
recover data from formatted memory card within few mouse clicks.
Steps to recover Sony M2 memory card data:
Step 1: First interface your Sony M2 memory card to the system where Sony Card Recovery software is installed. Launch the software and choose “Recover Photos” option as shown in Fig 1.
Fig1. Main Screen
Step 2: From next screen, select "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option based on your data loss scenario. Then, select your Sony M2 memory card from displayed list, and then click on next arrow button as shown in Fig 2.
Fig2. Select Sony M2 Memory Card
Step 3: Now you can “Preview” the recovered data before saving as shown in Fig 3.
Fig3. Preview Screen